Rittal has introduced the RiTherm smartphone app, which enables enclosure climate control calculations to be carried out on the move.
The app guides the user through the process of calculating climate control requirements for individual enclosure assemblies, and uses an intuitive interface for the input of enclosure details and design parameters. Suitable cooling and heating equipment can be selected quickly and easily using typical smartphone controls.
Correctly sized climate control components can be chosen in five simple steps:
1. Project title – reference line for e-mail
2. Parameters – design temperatures and available supply voltage and frequency
3. Enclosure – enclosure dimensions and position and heat loss of installed equipment
4. Selection – type of cooling solution
5. Recommendation – summary of selected equipment
Results may be viewed either on the smartphone or sent via e-mail.