A four-day functional safety certification programme (FSCP) for machinery is being offered by the machinery division of TÜV SÜD Product Service.
The course will cover topics such as hazard and risk analysis, safety concepts and functional safety management, and will cover standards such as EN ISO 13849-1 and EN 62061. Successful delegates who pass the exam will be listed on the TÜV SÜD website and receive an official TÜV SÜD certificate confirming their status as a Functional Safety Professional.
Dates for the course are:
• 4th December 2012 – Billingham, County Durham
• 12th February 2013 – Billingham, County Durham
• 30th April 2013 – Fareham, Hampshire
• 2nd July 2013 – Billingham, County Durham
• 3rd September 2013 – Fareham, Hampshire