Advantech, a global leader in Industrial IoT, announce the availability of its ADAM-6700 WISE-EdgeLink series. Adam-6700 is an IoT I/O gateway with comprehensive functions including on-board I/O support and RS-485/Ethernet interface. It is an all-in-one device that not only integrates OT and IT data, but also saves cost, space, and engineering effort with the help of WISE-EdgeLink gateway software.
The Adam-6700 is quick to setup and configure and includes:
• Built-in IoT Gateway Software – WISE-EdgeLink.
• No-code WISE-EdgeLink software.
• Lightweight, cross-platform, edge-computing middleware.
• Hub for connectivity, protocol conversion, data logger, alarms and open API.
• Seamless integration to multiple cloud platforms and 3rd party systems.
• Runs on common OS such as Linux and Windows.
Using an Advantech Adam-6700 features a Multiple On-board IoT I/O Gateway allowing users to collect Assets and OT Data with wired and wireless connectivity
Compact Gateway for provides:
• Connectivity to cloud / database.
• Protocol conversion.
• Data logger.
• Open API for programming.
The On-board I/O may be used for:
• Analog inputs such as speed, humidity, temperature.
• Digital input for limit switches, push buttons.
• Digital output to provide light switches, alarms, buzzers.
• SSR relay output.
And the Adam-6700 features 2 x RS-485 / Ethernet Interfaces for connecting:
• ADAM I/O modules.
• Power meters.
Customers can access the IoT Academy to discover the full potential of the Advantech ADAM-6700 Intelligent IoT I/O Gateways.